This is your place for pre-game and in-game comments.
It being Thanksgiving today, I don't know how many people will be online, but we welcome those who are!
Just a few thoughts:
1) Kobe will get his. The key is keeping the rest of the Lakers from getting in a groove. If Kobe scores 40 and they loose I will be happy.
2) This is a chance for the Sonics to get back to .500. They need to be winning their in division games, and this is no exception.
3) Reports are that Fortson is out, and that Robert Swift may be making an appearance. I'll believe it when I see it. Moore also may get some time according to Coach Weiss.
4) PG and SG is where this game will be won. Can Luke perform well, and will Ray start hot and stay hot?
5) Wildcards to watch: Nick Collison, Lamar Odom, and Vlade Radmanovic. If any of these three guys have a great game it can tip the balance in thier team's favor. I suspect we'll see Nick guarding Lamar, which is probably a tough matchup for Nick.
I won't be able to watch the game (or I don't think so at this point, I'll be at the future in-laws) so I won't be commenting tonight. I will post the box score and PopcornMachine late tonight.