Don't ever say they were not committed. Do not every forget how far they were willing to go for you.
It helps to have more money than everybody else. We love you Chris!
- The ownership group has acquired 100% of the property necessary to construct the Arena.
- We have 100% of our private financing for the Arena committed and in place.
- After being approved by the City and County Councils the Arena MOU/legislation was signed into law by the Seattle Mayor and King County Executive on October 16, 2012. The referendum period expired 30 days later.
- We engaged our Arena architects two years ago and have completed our detailed design schematics and costing.
- We have filed for our Master Use Permit and are well underway with the Environmental Review Process, which we expect to conclude late this year.