It's just about that time, basketball season is just about ready to tip-off once again. So, naturally, we are here to announce our 2014/2015 season previews. While most blogs only write one preview, for their own team, we have the ability to spread our wings and write a whopping THIRTY previews. However, instead of doing one for each team like we did last year, we decided to change the game once again. This year, we have fifteen different categories, all of which were voted on and a consensus winner was named. We will write articles on each of these categories and break down the voting and explore the upcoming season from many different angles.
Our esteemed panel of judges includes;
- Kevin Nesgoda, managing editor, Sonics Rising
- Chris Meirose, senior editor, Sonics Rising
- Taylor Bartle, editor, Sonics Rising
- Steve Stearns, editor, Sonics Rising
- Joanna Nesgoda, editor, Sonics Rising
- Mitch Northam, senior writer, Sonics Rising
- Dontae Delgado, senior writer, Sonics Rising
- Matt Tucker, senior writer, Sonics Rising
- Mike Baker, senior writer, Sonics Rising
- Miles DeCaro, contributor, Sonics Rising
- Max Churaisin, contributor, Sonics Rising
- Seth Pollack, NBA league manager, SB Nation
- Kevin Calabro, voice of the Sonics
In addition, we will also have fifteen editorial pieces covering different aspects of the upcoming season. We are the only blog doing this extensive of a preview. We will be covering every corner of the NBA globe. Our first preview will debut tomorrow morning. We hope you enjoy our comprehensive look at the 2014/15 NBA season.